> Home | Products
System features and options
- Complete redundancy on each POS terminal
- On-line or off-line operation
- Real-time data exchange with back-end system
- Easy register style operations
Fully redundant networking system
- Each lane runs from a local hard drive and from a completely independent local database.
- Each lane is individually and transparently updated by back end file changes.
- Floating cashier system with cash in drawer monitoring.
- Floating account balances to ensure store charge credit limit accuracy.
- Mailbox system ensures sequential file updates to each and every L-POS terminal.
- Messaging system advises store personnel of off-line terminals with visual and audible alert codes.
- Sales data is processed by back end software as each transaction is completed which means that up to the minute reporting is always available.
- Continuous front-end operation and unassisted recovery in the event of backend system failure.
- Terminals can send message to other L-POS terminals or to backend to call manager, wrapper, etc.
POS & Invoicing
- Multiple tender functions including Cash, check, credit cards, debit / MAC cards, food stamp, WIC, etc. with split tender as required.
- Check cashing flags with negative check verification.
- Tender reversal function.
- Customer points tendering function
- Vendor coupon scanning with authentication by vendor and family code.
- Food stamp, Electronic Food Stamp and WIC operations.
- Interface to card authorization system.
- Programmable flip charts for item search using standard picture formats.
- On the fly discounting using multiple item or sale discount functions.
- Item correction and past item voids with programmable limits and manager authorization.
- Past sale void (reversal function)
- Refund/exchange with programmable limits and manager authorization.
- Complete transaction cancellation (VOID ALL).
- Multiple tax rates or tables.
- Suspend transactions with resume from any terminal by scanning barcode or transaction number lookup.
- Macro-key programming.
- 15 line messages programmable for receipt header, 15 lines for receipt trailer.
- Training mode.
- Pickups and loans available on lane.
- Cashier statistics tracking
- Sound file for register events such as not found item, sign-off, etc.
- On-line help files easily customized.
- Food stamp status and WIC status.
- Bottle deposit link and bottle return items for detailed tracking.
- Restrictor table link for time/date sensitive sale restrictors.
- Scalable items with divisor, tare, variable weight tare and manual weight entry.
- 4 tax flags per item with default follow sub-department tax flags. VAT tax calculation available.
- Price override and discount can be prohibited per item.
- Repeat, return and refund can be prohibited per item.
- Regular price, split price, mix and match price, limited quantity discount pricing.
- Electronic discount with amount or % off.
- Unlimited number of price levels per item.
- Suggested retail price comparison with "You save" printing.
- Not found item operation with stub printing.
- UPC photo available on POS screen. (No images supplied)
- Customer account lookup with floating account balances, credit limits, and charge posting system.
- Customer photo available on POS screen.
- Customer entry any time in sale with full recalculation of preferred shopper pricing as required.
- Charge transactions with optional stub receipt for customer signature and charge balance verification.
- Account payment through POS terminal.
- Negative check file sharing to ensure check cashing limits and security.
- Preferred shoppers with point management, price level assignment, discount status, etc.
- Customer recall with photo-id available at POS. (No images supplied)
- Internal drivers for easy set-up of printers, scanners, scales, scale-scanners, magnetic card readers, pole displays for cashier or customer, keyboards, bank pin-pads, cash drawers, etc.
- Supports receipt printing or full invoice printing
- Pull-down object selection for compatible device types
- Add unknown devices with wizard driven programming tool
On-screen Advertising module
- Create your own slide show
- Images and text files display on screen
- Advertise during transaction on reduced screen area or between transactions in full screen mode
- Easy set-up and maintenance of slide-show data
- Records all sales data for search and review when needed
- Data stored on each lane and on back-office system
- SIL (Standard interchange language) file compatibility.
- Supports all peripheral device types including scanner, scale, pole display, receipt printer, invoice printer, check endorsement, check writing, validation, magnetic card reader, operator guidance display, CRT (dual monitors using Win 98 desktop options), cash drawers, bank POS-pad support.
- Windows 98, Windows 2000, Windows XP operating system and networking components required.
- Minimum P2 233mhz with 64MB for L-POS.
- L-BOSS Backend minimum hardware suggestion is a P3 733mhz with 64MB.
Learn more at www.logivision.com